Wednesday, November 02, 2005

my take on dating girls

prepare thyself, my family, my friends, my acquaintences, others.

DATING GIRLS IS LIKE POKING SNAKES.

if you had a bucket of snakes, and a stick, and if you were to poke those snakes with that stick, that's how I contextualize dating females. it is a fascinating enterprise, with surprising results.

please note that this is only a generalization of the issue, simply an exercise to explain through illustration a typical situation. perhaps a good dating experience illustration would include Samuel L. Jackson yelling at you while you're poking snakes with a stick (YOU ONE BADASS MUTHAFUCKA!!!). perhaps a bad dating experience illustration would incorporate a plane. that is, in that particularly bad case, dating girls is like poking snakes on a plane.

Currently Listening:
Superwolf
By Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Matthew Sweeney

No comments: